Get More (Free) Content
1Go to PrincetonReview.com/prep and enter the following ISBN for your book: 9780525570004
2Answer a few simple questions to set up an exclusive Princeton Review account. (If you already have one, you can just log in.)
3Enjoy access to your FREE content!
Need to report a potential content issue?
Contact EditorialSupport@review.com and include:
· full title of the book
· page number
Need to report a technical issue?
Contact TPRStudentTech@review.com and provide:
· your full name
· email address used to register the book
· full book title and ISBN
· Operating system (Mac/PC) and browser (Firefox, Safari, etc.)
Once you’ve registered, you can…
· Access your fifth, full-length practice AP Psychology exam, plus an answer key and detailed explanations.
· Get our take on any recent or pending updates to the AP Psychology Exam
· Take a full-length practice SAT and/or ACT
· Get valuable advice about the college application process, including tips for writing a great essay and where to apply for financial aid
· If you’re still choosing between colleges, use our searchable rankings of The Best 386 Colleges to find out more information about your dream school.
· Access comprehensive study guides and a variety of printable resources, including: Key Terms lists, score conversion tables for the Practice Tests, and bubble sheets
· Check to see if there have been any corrections or updates to this edition
Look For These Icons Throughout The Book
ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS